Everything you need to know about delivery of our whiskies to your door.
Our Arran Single Malt online shop is currently open, however our team is a little smaller than usual. Please kindly allow 14-21 days for your delivery to arrive safely. We will endeavour to minimise the wait as much as we possibly can. Thank you for buying from us, we hope that you will enjoy your order.
Unfortunately, we are no longer able to ship outwith the UK due to ongoing restrictions in place on EU shipments. We apologse for the inconvenice this causes, however we do sell our Arran Single Malts worldwide, and you may be able to find our whisky near you. Please contact our distributor in your country to find out where you can purchase Arran local to you.
When you order from our online shop
- We ship all of our orders from the Isle of Arran. Please allow 7-14 days for delivery of regular stock items in our shop e.g. 10 year-old, hampers etc. For limited releases, for example, White Stag bottlings, please allow slightly longer for delivery.
- Delivery will be made by our chosen courier at any time between the hours of 07.00 and 17.30 Monday through to Friday.
- We do not deliver at weekends or bank holidays unless by special arrangement.
- The delivery costs quoted are for orders of 1–6 bottles. You can not buy more than 6 bottles online. If you wish to purchase more than 6 bottles, please contact us directly on (0044) (0) 1770 830 264 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quote and we'll be delighted to help.
The Delivery Process
- A one hour delivery time slot will be allocated by our courier DPD so that you don’t have to wait in all day for your parcel.
- This is done via text or email so please ensure that you provide one or both.
- If the time and day is suitable no further action by you is required.
- If it’s not convenient you can respond to the text or email and select one of three alternative dates for redelivery.
- On the day that we dispatch your goods you will receive email/text notification from DPD confirming that the items have been dispatched.
- If there is no-one available to sign for goods our courier will automatically repeat this process the next working day.
- After two unsuccessful delivery attempts, our courier will notify us that they have not been able to deliver your goods and we will contact you to advise us whether a final attempt to deliver to the same address should be made.
UK Delivery Charges
During the period of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering reduced delivery charges of £6.95 for mainland UK postcodes, and £9.95 for Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland postcodes.
UK Mainland excluding highlands
- Estimated delivery time 7-14 days
- 1–6 bottles cost £6.95
Please note that the following postcode areas are classed as Scottish Highlands by our courier company DPD, and are usually charged at the higher rate:
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
The charge to these postcodes is £9.95.