Who is going to win a Silver Ticket?
The end of the year is fast approaching and people are beginning their Christmas shopping. For most of us, it will be an online affair this year and what better incentive to shop online than the chance to win a bottle of our new 25 Year Old which has just been released?!
When you place an online whisky order with us between Monday 9th November and Sunday 6th December, look out for a special extra gift in your delivery box in the form of a shiny silver ticket. Two lucky recipients will win a bottle of our brand new 25 Year Old to toast with us our 25th Anniversary as the year ends! Make sure that you check your box carefully and look for the silver shimmer that tells you that you’ve got a lovely bottle of 25 Year old Single Malt to look forward to on Christmas Day!
Here are a few more details.
- There are two silver tickets available. Two winners will each receive a bottle of 25 Year Old Arran Single Malt, RRP value of £295.
- The prize is subject to winner confirmation (i.e. the winner contacts and confirms eligibility). The winner must also provide us with their full name, order number and a valid email address in order to claim the prize.
- The prize is personal to the winner and can’t be transferred or sold. No cash alternative is offered and it is not redeemable against any other Isle of Arran Distillers products.
- We reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
HOW IS A WINNER SELECTED?
- The two winners will be selected at random by a silver ticket being placed at random into an order placed on www.arranwhisky.com between Monday 9th November and Sunday 6th December. (there will be 2 silver tickets in total spread over the next few weeks). It’s a thank you for shopping with us! There is no minimum spend required for your order.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the silver ticket campaign is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- If the winners do not contact us by 31st December 2020 to confirm receipt of their silver ticket they will forfeit their prize.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the prize (or any part of it) if a winner breaches any of these terms and conditions or if they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.